brother in law broke the seal and had hot sex with me

 brother in law broke the seal and had hot sex with me



Jija Sali Sex Story : Hello friends, I welcome all of you very much to non-veg story dot com. I have been its regular reader for the last many years and not a single night goes by when I do not read its sexy stories. Today I was telling you my story. Hope you will like it very much.

Hi friends, you are welcome. I live in Faizabad. I am 26 years old. My height is 5 feet 2 inches. My figure is 38,32,40. I look very hot and sexy. My mummy Gore Gore is just like the heroines of English films. My friends call me English mam. My whole body is fair and fair and very red. My lips are pink. My nipples are grayish brown. My The ass is going to rock. My ass only sets my lover's cock on fire. Everyone who sees me is eager to fuck me. But till now I have kept mine very carefully. But my brother-in-law broke the seal of my pussy and inaugurated it. My brother-in-law had broken my seal. Friends, I will tell you in my story how my seal was broken. Friends, now I come to my story.

Sister and her mother-in-law had gone somewhere the other day. Brother-in-law, we and sister's father-in-law were at home. Brother-in-law called us to his room. made you sit on your bed. I asked Jiju for his laptop. I left from there with brother-in-law's laptop. In Jiju's laptop, there was a lot of blue film lying in the folder of the screen itself. I was running his laptop in Didi's room. I opened the blue film folder and started watching the blue film. I forgot to close the door of the room. I was getting hot by watching blue film. Don't know when brother-in-law will come, we didn't even know. I was putting my finger in my pussy while watching the movie. I was pressing my mother with my hands. Brother-in-law was silently watching everyone standing behind. I was shocked when I saw them. I quickly closed the laptop. But brother-in-law was also thirsty for my fuck. He came and sat near me. Started saying what would you get after seeing this. If you want the real one then tell me.

Main woh woh woh woh woh brother-in-law had opened by mistake. He smiled and held me. Said my dear since when you were pointing finger in pussy. No problem. Brother-in-law Have you had sex with anyone yet? I. Did not speak Said till when will you keep pointing fingers like this. Today I teach you how to have sex. He put me forward and made me sit on his cock. Opening the laptop, he showed me the blue film. Said to do as it is happening in him. Then brother-in-law started. Started kissing me He started sucking my lips. He was holding both my hands.

I have also started supporting them. I also started sucking the red lips of my fair brother-in-law. He was sucking my lips. I was also hot. Now sometimes she used to suck my lips, sometimes I used to suck her lips. Now we were sucking each other's lips hard. I was tired but brother-in-law was still kissing. That day I wore black salwar and white sameez. Now he was pressing his hand on my mother by keeping it from the top of the shirt. They were feeding my mom by suppressing her. I saw the blue movie in which she was putting her hand on the cock. I also put my hand on brother-in-law's cock. I was surprised. Uffff!! Such a big and thick cock was not even in that blue film. I got scared of his cock.

I said, your brother-in-law is very big. brother in law. Everyday your sister plays with her, today you also play with my cock. No brother, I am scared of this big cock of yours. brother in law. Don't be afraid, your sister plays with this all night. Jiju now got up and removed my shirt. I was wearing a black bra that day. Which looked very exciting on my white body. I was shy in front of him wearing a bra.

Jiju holds my nipples in his hands. Filled my nipple with bra in his mouth. They should survey my nipple. Then after taking my nipples along with the bra for some time. Jiju unhooked my bra from behind and removed my bra. Now he lies on my nipple like a lion because of me and falls. They started drinking after pressing my mother. Jiju was also biting my nipple in between. I shuddered “……Ai…Ai….Ai……Ai….Issssssss……. I asked brother-in-law to suck comfortably. But he was engrossed in drinking my sweet lime juice.


He made me stand up and slowly stripped me naked by untying my salwar. Now I was very shy in front of him in panty. I covered my pussy with both my hands. Jiju opened the hook of his pant and took it out along with the briefs. In front of me he put his big and fat cock in front of my mouth. I was scared of his cock. His cock was red like a carrot and just like a bull. I got very scared. He asked me to suck his cock. Just like blue film I started sucking his cock. brother in law. You suck cocks better than your sister. If only! I would have married you. I would fuck you every night. suck my fat dick Suck it and take it inside your mouth. By saying this, he started rubbing his cock till my throat. I started having pain in my throat. Jiju aa aa aa aa aa aa ram I am feeling pain. But they kept going at their own pace. Now I started getting more scared of his cocks.

After some time he took his cock out of his mouth and sat down on the bed. Pulled my legs towards him. Now he spread my legs and started smelling my pussy. He became happy with the intoxicating scent of my pussy. He said sniffing. What a fragrance your pussy was smelling of rose flavor. His cock was getting tighter with the wet smell of my pussy. His cock was looking even more scary. Seeing the swollen veins of his cock, my pussy was bursting with fear. Taking off my panties. Jiju visited my pussy. Started licking pussy like a dog. I was getting hot He was sucking both the petals of my pussy by cutting them. I sob "..ahhhhhhhhsseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Was getting it done. Jiju took out his tongue and started licking my pussy more forcefully. My pussy is now yearning to get fucked. I was rubbing my pussy with one hand. I was pressing my mother with my hands. They were licking my pussy like this. Like having chocolate on it. I was also speaking. “…..aaaaaahhhhh… today drink my pussy well my pussy jiju lick and lick I am enjoying it. On saying this, he started licking my pussy more quickly.

You would have cut my pussy with your teeth and pulled it with your lips. My pussy used to shrink. I was not able to control when. I said. “Jiju! I am not able to control now. C C C C…. Please quickly put cock in my chuddi [pussy] and fuck quickly!!”. He said. “Take it!! whore!! Get fucked today!! Eat my fat cock today whore!! Now he made me lie down. And started rubbing his cock on my pussy. I “Ohh jiju…..my dear, don't torture me anymore and quickly put your dick in my hot pussy!!”. He put his cock on my pussy hole and pushed. My pussy was very tight. His cock did not penetrate even a little bit. He kept pushing again and again. Now half of his cock entered my pussy. my pussy burst I started crying.

“Aaaaahhhh…..eeeeee….ohhhhhhh….ai..ai..ai…..ai..mummy….”. Blood started coming out of my pussy. I got scared I started shouting more. Brother, what have you done? Blood is coming out of my pussy. What shall I do! I started crying I was in a lot of pain. Jiju said. After a while the pain will end my dear. Just bear some pain. Now you will have a lot of fun. Now he was fucking me very slowly. My pain was starting to subside now. That he pushed harder. His entire cock has now entered my pussy. This time I got pain. Now he was fucking his entire cock inside out. I was also hot now. I was also enjoying being fucked now. I started fucking my pussy by twisting it. Mithichut's condition was fine now. My pussy was not hurting anymore. I. “Hoooooo hoooooo hoooooo ….Oo-oo…Oooo c-c-c-c… fuck fuck…. Tearing my pussy apart today, make a filling out of it dear….”.

He started fucking my pussy fast. I was dry They were making me fill my pussy by fucking me. I was hot too. “…Ai…Ai….Ai….Ai….Isssssssss……uhhhhh…..ohhhhhh….fuckdododo…fuck me harder give give give”. I was getting fucked more quickly now. His whole cock was red. His entire cock was stained with the blood of my pussy. He took out his cock and started showing it to me. I got scared seeing his cock. So much blood fell from my pussy that the entire bed sheet was heavily stained. Jiju lay down and raised his cock and asked me to sit by keeping my pussy on it. I put my pussy hole adjacent to his cock. Now he was fucking me by raising his waist. I was also lifting myself up and down. We were both tired. We kissed for a while. Then brother-in-law got ready to fuck. They made me a bitch. Holding my waist from behind. Putting his cock in my pussy, he started fucking me. My pussy had fallen many times. I make sounds of “Aau…..Aau….hmmmmm ahhhhhhh…cc c c c..ha ha ha..” Was staying The whole room was echoing with this voice. Jiju was going on fucking me. Now I was having a lot of fun getting fucked by his thick cock. “Ah ah raja….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….fuck me hard dodododododo….”.


Now he started fucking me harder. I felt his hot hot dick very nice in my pussy. I was getting myself fucked like a bitch. Brother-in-law was abusing me. Fuck you bitch, whore, stray mother, today I tore your pussy. Now your ass is yet to be torn. Now I will put my cock in your ass. You are having a lot of fun. When I will tear your ass. Now you will scream. Mummy mummy my ass burst. I was very scared now. He took his cock out of my pussy and started inserting it in my ass. I said brother-in-law, leave it today. Now I will stay for several days. Someday kick ass too. He agreed after listening to me. Started saying I will kill your ass tonight. Today you will lie beside me only. He then inserted his cock in my pussy. Now he started tearing my pussy. He started taking out all his anger on my pussy for not kicking ass. My pussy was whining now. He started fucking me harder in full speed. Took the screams out of my mouth. Again I started shouting “….Aaaaaahhhhh… Ai….Ai….eeeeeeee died…died….died….I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… Brother-in-law was also about to fall now. His speed increased further. Taking out your cock He put cock in my mouth and dropped all the goods in it. My mouth filled with its juice. I drank all their juice. Then we both got tired and lay down. We had a lot of fun in the bathroom and I also got my ass killed at night. Whenever I go to Didi's place. Brother-in-law fucks me hard. We have a lot of fun. How did you like the story, do give your comments on non veg story dot com.

Full Detai Call Girls Here For Real Sexy Service >> https://mumbaibeautie.com/call-girl-profile.html

Comments